Newspaper Endorses Funiciello....

Newspaper Endorses Funiciello....
Grateful Dead and the Walking Dead Endorse Him Too

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Final Weekend Trail Mix

   Today I cut audio for a robo-call....Let me apologize, as I know many of you have gotten enough calls...But if you hear my voice, please listen to the message in its entirety.
     I also want you to listen to the HOTLINE Monday as we will have a celebrity (political) call-in guest. It won't be as exciting as Friday's show but it should be a nice addition.
       I wish I could have been in Croghan tonight as Tammy hosted a soire for Matt Doheny as the Wicked Ways Tavern.....Who ever thought there would be   a soire in Croghan.
      I am really glad the JETS have a bye this weekend so politics can have my undivided attention.
    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't bother calling me, I will hang up on you. Two popsts ago you were jumping for joy because the callers were on the sidelines. Now you are one of them.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Most of Doheny's events seem to be in bars.