Aaron Woolf Finds His Heritage in Visit to Arcade Antique Shop

Aaron Woolf Finds His Heritage in Visit to Arcade Antique Shop
Democrat Continues Race to the End Despite Polls and Pundits

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Patty on the HOTLINE....

   I was pleased to have Senator Patty Ritchie call the HOTLINE today to outline the grants made available to Watertown through the consolidated funding application process and the new Regional Councils.
   Aside from the pleasantries and mutual admiration Ms. Ritchie outlined her rationale for supporting the Governor's tax deal and made her case on live radio.....And she did it well. Despite my taunts, which I feel obligated to do. Still, most of these pols don't do anything live.....Jim Wright never called the HOTLINE, but I get to talk to him now at Pete's so it doesn't matter.
    Through her calls to the show, her Facebook posts and press releases, she is proving to be accessible and someone who relates to all of us.
     That's why I declared her to be my favorite Senator today...but had to amend that to State Senator since I already had told Senator Schumer he was my favorite Senator.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's on an accessability tour because she knows there are many people out there who realize she just rolled over and supported a tax increase. She didn't even fight it. She didn't even try. But that's a NY politician. Feed the Pig.

Anonymous said...

I wish I heard the show today. But I am sure she could not justify her vote for the tax increase in my eyes.

I take that back...she could switch parties and then she could justify it. Or maybe she could shrug her shoulders and say, "hey I'm from St Lawrence county...wuddaya expect?"

Anyways...I hope she impressed you wtih all the free stuff we are going to be getting. I can't wait til that railroad opens back up...what a difference it will make in my life.

Anonymous said...

Not to burst the bubble, but will this 100 million really do much for most of us, I don't think so. and if the state is how many hundreds of millions in debt, where did this money come from anyway.? Oh, yeah, santa claus, right virginia? It all sounds good but in the end,,, so what? it takes millions to even fix a faucet now days,

Anonymous said...

Same old PORK barrell nonsense that HURTS YOU and ME in our tax bill . Shameful waste of resources and time . The FAT cat bureaucrats and th eplutocrats win BUT the rest of us LOSE BIGTIME .

I'm for throwing all these politicians out next time around they are HOPELESS and CLUELESS. Bloated PIGS feeding in OUR TROUGH !!

Anonymous said...

It's only money the next generation will have to pay, Dont understand how we can have a budget shortfall and then this gift to the north country, cant wait to take the train ride to Newton Falls though............