The Vortex... Urban Legend or Is It Real ?

The Vortex... Urban Legend or Is It Real ?
Second Annual Event Starts at Five PM Friday at Thompson Park

Friday, October 28, 2011

WDT: Challenger to Spend More, But Both Campaigns are On Track

I just got back from the printers with some new handouts for the final days after burning through the 2000 door hangers and other bits of literature I had in my Jeep.
The most recent campaign finance reports are summarized in a WDT article. Our final fundraiser is Wednesday at Pete's Restaurant from 6PM to 8PM.
I will be up front as I try to be. Our goal for the event is to raise the $1300 to pay the bills coming due. Other than that we have been able to raise all the campaign's costs through small donations mostly.
Fortunately all the planned activities have come off and we have a little more to do before November 8. I appreciate your tremendous support and the help of volunteers with out the effort wouldn't be possible.
With less than two weeks left, it has been a solid effort...Still ahead are the closing arguments before the case goes to the jury.
Watertown Daily Times Jeff Graham, Jeff Smith unveil campaign finance

No comments: