Friday, October 7, 2011

Dirt to Fly....Film at 11

      The long knives are out...Last night a local gadfly was at the GOP dinner telling everyone I arranged for a convict  to get a Congressional nomination...Not true....and it goes both ways, as I am getting comments (that I didn't post) about my opponent and events current and past.
     Its going to be a rough month ahead, but politics is not beanbag...but is instead a contact sport...Don't believe everything you hear about the "issues"....Its about comparison shopping and sometimes being downright nasty.
    Just for the record...I have no divorces...no unpaid child support...no liens or judgements...no DWIs....no arrests....no bankruptcies.....and my taxes and water bills are current, and that includes sales tax and payroll. Sometimes its a struggle...but they are paid.
     The thing to remember is that there is life after the election and we have to get along come January....
    But for the time being, I cannot believe the number of people asking about the Public TV debate....WPBS may have their largest share since Plumpton and I hosted Public Eye.
  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who was being nominated and what is the truth?

Anonymous said...

dancing at the strand what a good time on a pre- wedding party. let's go there J.S..

Anonymous said...

He never really came out and said what he was implying. At one point he talked about having a Mayor people could look up to. I don't know what he meant. I look up to you, Jeff. Mainly because I respect the hard work you put in to doing the job. And I don't want Mr Smith to be able to fill his vacant position with a clone.

Anonymous said...

Don't let things get you down. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't let him take things negative. Run on your record. It's a good one.

Idi Amin Duda said...

It all falls back to my days in the old country (I am still President of for life). I saw a man who the people feared and did not love. I sneaked up on him and took his spot in the sun. With my tanks (I loved those tanks). I drove out the Brits. I made a heaven on Earth ( a 70s heaven). Then I was thanked by the people. They did the sneaking up on me and made me leave. So I lived in other countrys for years (including here). O by the way this has nothing to do with the debate. It's about me. Last night I saw a week man trying to tell me that solar panels would be great and the way to go. I saw another man looking at a person he has to work with. A man who in my mind is twisting like a leaf in the wind and pulling every dirty trick from the bag. This man isn't Mayor Graham by the way. It's a man who has power points. Weak power points. If only I was younger. I'd vote in the weak one and sneak up on him.

I can see weakness. I saw it on one side and it wasn't the Mayor's. I can see the strings on some. I saw none on Mayor Graham. The other one..well it's good he doesn't have a nose problem like some of the other puppets.

Anonymous said...

I am busy on Friday nights having fun.
I wish I could see the debate on youtube at the time of my own choosing.
Not that I don't know enough already to vote for Graham...I just want to see how bad Graham kicked some solar panel butt.

Anonymous said...

you can watch the debate at wpbstv.org...click on Watch Online in the right margin.