Zephyr Gets Down with Dance Moves at Parade in Brooklyn

Zephyr Gets Down with Dance Moves at Parade in Brooklyn
Meanwhile Andy Refused to Speak When Ask to Debate

Looking the Part...Gubernatorial Hopeful Teachout at West Indies Parade

Looking the Part...Gubernatorial Hopeful Teachout  at West Indies Parade
NYC Event a Must for Pols

Monday, May 24, 2010

Indy's To Pow Wow in Troy for Early Endorsement in Governor's Race

I got a call from the Cuomo campaign today asking my support for Mr Cuomo at tomorrow's Indy Executive Committee meeting in Troy....There is no mystery about the disposition of Line C and in terms of amassing the greatest number of votes to allow the party to remain on that line, Andy (Andrew) is clearly the best choice.
While I think Mr. Cuomo has good political skills, I am still a little jaded over the last hard-charging Attorney General who ran for Governor on a promise to shake up Albany. I suspect this AG has thought it through a bit more and with his family pedigree surely knows how to get things done....Plus he has a 250 page manifesto that Eliot Spitzer didn't have.
I am not attending tomorrow due to the nasty habit of having to work, but I wished them well....I haven't been in the Collar City in years.

1 comment:

Jon P said...

If he manages to fix NY like Papa Mario did, I am going to have to quote Jeff Dunham and say that just like Achmed, "We are all screwed".